Importantly, these stones are natural and thus slight variations, such as imperfections and scratches, are typical. Each stone is distinct and may differ from the next.
- Item - Natural Crystal
- Crystal type - Bead Bracelet
- Quantity - Listing is for 1 quantity.
- Size - 6mm
Chrysocolla works wonders when it comes to connecting with your throat chakra and the heart chakra. The throat chakra is the place from which our own sense of truth emanates. It’s how we converse and share our authentic selves with the world. When the throat chakra is blocked it means that we aren’t living in our own light and we aren’t always serving ourselves best. An open and clear throat chakra allows us to share our thoughts and feelings, it helps our personal power to bloom, and it sets us up to live in free expression rather than clamping down on our own pleasure.
*Due to the possibility of variations in color display across various screens such as computers, tablets, laptops and mobile phones, the product's appearance may appear slightly different.
How to Cleanse Elastic band Crystal & Stone Bracelets.
- You can submerge the bracelet in to sea salt water for 5 Minutes and then remove or you can just fill the bowl with Sea Salt and Keep the Crystal Bracelets on it.
- Leave it under Moonlight on full moon or any phase of moon overnight,
- Take the crystals inside before sulight hit directly to the crystals.
- For the detail information on how to Cleanse & Charge crystals follow the following link https://thelilithstores.com/blogs/news/cleansing-your-crystal
Do's & Don't with the Crystal & Stones Bracelet
- Since they have elastic band base don't leave it inside water for long or the elastic will start getting loose or may eventually can break.
- Always remove your Crystal Bracelets before going to shower.
These crystals are a powerful source of energy, and when used in conjunction with candles, herbs, and essential oils they may provide health benefits. However, they should not be completely substituted with conventional medicines, and medical advice should be sought for serious health issues