- Item - Natural Crystal
- Crystal type - Bead Bracelet
- Quantity - Listing is for 1 quantity.
- Size - 6mm
In the spiritual sense, Lepidolite is an amazing energy cleanser and ever ready to get to work on bringing the chakras into bright and bountiful balance. Rich in spirituality, the Lepidolite Stone can help to clear any blockages from the Heart Chakra, the Third Eye Chakra, and the Crown Chakra. These three chakras are some of the gateways we need for divine connection with higher plains. When they are blocked they can affect our sense of inner wisdom, intuition, trust, capability for love, and ability to see what the universe wants from us and where our place in this world is. This stone is all about helping you to leap forward, it preps you for a future free from mental and emotional blocks, ensuring you reach a place both here on earth and in the cosmic realm where you can thrive.
*Due to the possibility of variations in color display across various screens such as computers, tablets, laptops and mobile phones, the product's appearance may appear slightly different.
How to Cleanse Elastic band Crystal & Stone Bracelets & Pendant
- You can submerge the bracelet/Pendant in to sea salt water for less than 5 Minutes and then remove or you can just fill the bowl with Sea Salt and Keep the Crystal Jewellery on it.
- Leave it under Moonlight on full moon or any phase of moon overnight,
- Take the crystals inside before sulight hit directly to the crystals.
- For the detail information on how to Cleanse & Charge crystals follow the following link https://thelilithstores.com/blogs/news/cleansing-your-crystal
Do's & Don't with the Crystal & Stones Bracelet
- Since they have elastic band base don't leave it inside water for long or the elastic will start getting loose or may eventually can break.
- Always remove your Crystal Bracelets before going to shower.
These crystals are a powerful source of energy, and when used in conjunction with candles, herbs, and essential oils they may provide health benefits. However, they should not be completely substituted with conventional medicines, and medical advice should be sought for serious health issues